Espace candidat :
Consulter les offres
Espace employeur :
Liste des annonces > détail de l'annonce INTERN4|
Internship as Product / Sales Manager
Entreprise : LES HAUTS
Nature : stage
Secteur : Tourisme
Discipline : Marketing, Commercial
In tight collaboration with the Management, your missions will be:
1) Conducting market research to evaluate new opportunities in tourism at the bay of Mont Saint Michel
- Define the scope and formulate assumptions made
- Gather existing data regarding the market (Web search, mystery client etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of these data
2) Create a Business Plan with the most promising options
- Perform a feasibility analysis of Top 3 options
- Make return on investment (ROI) analyses to evaluate their profitability
- Give recommendations for most profitable project (s)
- Write a synthetic summary in order to enable subsequent decision making
3) Lead (e) marketing projects and their implementation
- Segmentation of customers / prospects for chosen projects
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns
- Create, publish and host contents (texts, videos, photos...) to introduce the new offers
- Analyze the results of promotional measures: mailing, press articles, Web sites, etc.
4) Creation of sales leads and gain new customers
- Actively search for new prospects / customers for introduced offers
- Conclude a maximum of sales / reservations for the next season in 2015
5) Sporadically assist the accommodation manager (welcoming of customers and reservation management)
You will present the progress during weekly meetings. In your internship report, you will describe your experience, the results obtained and your recommendations for the future.
Education: International Commerce or related
Essential: High work ethic and confidentiality of treated subjects.
Excellent writing / editing capabilities and analytical skills - Customer-focus and competitive attitude - Sense of responsibility and organization - Flexible and versatile - Good oral and written skills in English and French (Chinese / Japanese would be a strong asset).
5~6 months, summer period (May - October, flexible)
WAGE AND BENEFITS:
French statutory compensation (436€ / month) + accommodation + breakfast and kitchen at your disposal + bonus based on results.
In front of the Mont Saint Michel, you can enjoy the panoramic view of the bay, as well as the swimming-pool during your rest period. The property is ideally placed in a seaside resort with public transportation nearby.
For more information regarding our company, please visit our Web site: www.chateauleshauts.com
Please send your complete application including CV, diplomas, cover letter and references to the following address:
Pays : FR
Ville : Saint Jean le Thomas
Début : 01/04/14
Durée si stage : entre 5 et 6 mois
Indemnités : 436
Offre publiée le : 10/03/14
Répondre à cette annonce
Site internet :
Adresse : 7 avenue de la Libération 50530 SAINT JEAN LE THOMAS