Espace candidat :
Consulter les offres
Espace employeur :
Liste des annonces > détail de l'annonce |
Entreprise : PIC MANAGEMENT
Nature : stage
Secteur : Tourisme
Discipline : relation client
The customer relations intern is in charge of the first contact with clients and of making sure that they enjoy an excellent user experience. However, he is always aware of the
The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
- Help developing and maintaining strong relationships with both existing & potential suppliers.
- Daily communication with suppliers (in native language and/or English).
- The role involves the co-ordination of a variety of arrangements for tour groups within specific time restrictions - making reservations, creating & updating group
itineraries, making required amendments when changes to the clients programme occur, communication with tour guides and coach companies etc.
- Full utilisation of the tourism software system to generate all supplier communications, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected in software thereby facilitating a smooth and accurate accounting process.
- The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company's other departments as the need arises.
This position is available in London and Dublin as well.
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded.
With offices in Ireland, England and Scotland, it's one of the leaders in its industry.
You are studying Sales, Business, Hospitality management. Ideally in Master degree you also have a first professional experience. Available for 6 months, you are undergraduate.
Additional skills: Native French or Italian or German or Spanish
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week.
Pays : UK
Ville : Edinburgh
Début : 01/09/19
Durée si stage : entre 5 et 6 mois
Indemnités : 250
Offre publiée le : 21/05/19
Répondre à cette annonce
Site internet : http://pic-management.com
Adresse : 339 ing jose cardenas valdez 25280 SALTILLO